THE HARD CHARGER
- MIPS Spherical enhances our ability to address high-speed and low-speed impacts, as well as rotational impacts. Think of it as “comprehensive protection,” with the added bonus that we can design better helmet ventilation, too.
- Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Progressive Layering utilizing two layers of foam: a hard layer against the outer shell closer to the point of potential impact, and a less dense layer closer to the head. Each layer has a thin hard shell molded into it.
- Float Fit DH with Fidlock Buckle - A comfortable and secure fit system featuring an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments
- Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- 19 helmet vents, 2 brow ports, 4 chin bar vents
- Wraparound chin bar: a removable protective chin bar, designed for trail riding adapability -- no tools required. Warning: All chin bars have limits, and serious injury or death can occur. Read owner's manual carefully before using your helmet.
- GoggleGuide adjustable visor: accommodates both goggles and glasses
- Integrated breakaway camera mount requiring no zip ties or tape, designed to "break away" upon impact to reduce the risk of injury
- CE EN1078, ASTM F1952-00 (Downhill), ASTM F2032-06 (BMX) certified